My client, a private equity backed SaaS business, is looking to recruit a high calibre CFO to lead the business through a period of rapid change and international growth.
Reporting to the CEO, the CFO will be responsible for:
• Developing a best practice finance function (UK & International) with slick processes and controls, providing an efficient and scalable platform for the business as it undergoes explosive growth.
• Providing robust and insightful commercial input on critical investment decisions as the company pursues its growth agenda.
• Working alongside the board to implement strategy and to ensure business goals, resources and processes are appropriate and delivered.
• Working closely with the Private Equity investors and other key external stakeholders.
• Managing and preparing annual budgets and monthly managing accounts.
You will be an ambitious Finance professional with clear leadership capabilities, gravitas and credibility who thrives in a direct and driven culture. Previous experience of working in a SaaS / Software company is essential. This is an outstanding opportunity for a high performer to join one of the North West’s brightest prospects. Whilst the business is currently well capitalised, future capital may be raised to support the management’s ambitious international plans, so we are seeking a high calibre individual who can drive that agenda and grow with the business.