Director of Finance | High growth business | ACA, CIMA, ACCA | South Manchester
Axon Moore are working with a hugely disruptive business looking to achieve its ambitious growth plans. The rile of Director of Finance has been created within the business to work closely with the group CFO to achieve its growth plans.
The Director of Finance will undertake the following roles and responsibilities;
• Lead the Finance team and drive the continuous improvement of business performance
• Management of the profitability, cashflows, balance sheet position and lending liquidity of the business
• Work with the IT development to specify and project managing the delivery of improvements to all financial systems
• Advising the Executive Board on operations and plans to influence overall company strategy
Based in Manchester, the multi award-winning company has grown its brand within the last few years and is now well positioned to execute its growth strategy over the next few years. The Director of Finance represents a business-critical role, key to building the business.
• ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified
• At least 2 years’ demonstrable experience in a senior position within a finance team, demonstrating a track record of maintaining excellent financial information
• Demonstrable experience working within client money environment
• Excellent leadership, management and organisational skills
• Strong relationship building skills and experience working in a high quality senior team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Significant project management experience, working with IT developers to deliver system improvements
• A fintech background will be advantageous
The role may suit experienced Finance Managers or Financial Controllers stepping into a senior role for the first time, however other backgrounds will be considered.