Part Qualified accountant required to fill a Commercial financial analyst role based in Warrington. The Commercial Finance Analyst will support the Commercial FC and the wider operations team with day to day tasks and strategic projects. The role will suit a part qualified accountant who is keen to work in a analytical and data driven role with the opportunity to influence and interact non finance staff.
• Direct and Indirect Cost model support
• Profitability analysis
• Data integrity analysis
• Supporting Internal Board Sign Offs (for key decisions)
• Supporting SPI requests
• Generally help to drive the Commercial performance of the business
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounting and finance role (does not need to be directly commercial finance related).
• An intermediate understanding of financial concepts and the relevant accountancy qualification (support will be given as required).
• The ability to work independently and part of a team.
• Ability to analyse and deal with high volumes of data.