Axon Moore are currently partnering with a division of a FTSE 100 organisation based in Wakefield to help them source a Financial Controls Accountant. This is a high profile, business facing role providing the chosen candidate the opportunity to impact & drive change across the group.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director & with the scope to manage a develop one report.
The Finance Director is a proven business leader & keen to develop his staff as quickly as possible. In 12-18 months this role will no doubt look very different.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Ownership of the period end control reconciliation files
• Accurate & timely balance sheet reconciliations in place
• Ownership of GDPR compliance within the business
• Lead both the internal & external audit process
• Ensure compliance within the financial control framework
In order to be considered for the role you must be:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
• Strong Technical Knowledge
• Good communication skills & the ability to build relationships
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Circa £42,000
• On-site parking
• Strong benefits package