Axon Moore have been engaged by an immediately recognisable brand based in Leeds city centre to assist in sourcing a Reporting Accountant to join their finance function. This is a highly visible role, working for a fantastic brand in West Yorkshire.
You will combine technical knowledge with communication to ensure a strong control environment & help the business meet its objectives.
• Executing and improving key statutory reporting processes (e.g. annual accounts preparation and approval, liaising with other key stakeholders such as Tax, FP&A and External Audit)
• Taking responsibility for key control processes in the Statutory Reporting team’s remit (e.g. month end reconciliation preparation and review activities; accounting for share option schemes; reconciling UK and International intercompany balances and transactions; accounting for FX-denominated transactions including foreign currency hedges)
• Participating in cross functional projects which improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the statutory reporting processes and corporate structure
In order to be considered for the role:
• You will be a newly qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
• A strong business partner
• Great analytical skills
• The ability to influence
• On-site parking
• Strong package
• Fantastic career progression