Axon Moore have partnered with a large manufacturing business based in Bradford, who are looking for an effective Commercial Accountant. This opportunity has arisen due to substantial growth across the business in the UK, as well as continued development and promotion of the finance team.
They are looking for an ambitious Commercial Accountant, who would be analysing key profit streams for the business and play an active and influential figure within the finance team. There will be a high degree of autonomy, as well as receiving valuable support and guidance from an experienced senior finance team.
The key responsibilities within this role will include (but are not limited to)
• Responsible for the managing the monthly financial planning process in conjunction with the Financial Controller.
• Support the senior management in terms of key analytics.
• Develop close working relationships with the business leaders you support, acting as their Finance expert and business partner.
• Timely and accurate reporting to control company performance and aid decision making.
• Develop and maintain a robust framework of financial control
• Review the balance sheet and understand the balance Sheet standards
• Responsibility for all financial reporting including the production and review of profit and loss statements.
• Develop & maintain reporting processes & systems which allow the Retail businesses to report & track key performance indicators & key business drivers
• Facilitate the production of annual budgets, regular reforecasts and weekly estimates.
In order to be considered for the role:
• You will be a newly qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
• A strong communicator
• Great analytical skills
• The ability to influence
In return you will receive:
• A competitive salary with an excellent package both in holiday entitlement and bonus
• On-site parking
• Discounts across a number of retailers
• Fantastic career progression