Axon Moore are proud to partner with one of the UK’s leading manufacturers to find a conscientious Accountant, preferably with manufacturing experience. The company requires a detailed, driven individual with a strong agility to move through large budgets and costing effectively. The role offers the opportunity to progress in a reputable and well-loved company around the UK.
Key Responsibilities for the role:
-Responsible for a full set of management accounts for a division of the business
- Month end accounts for the production and associated sales & service parts
- Responsible for budgets / forecasting / re-forecasting
- Full standard costing review & implementation of new processes and procedures
- Stock reporting and stock analysis
- Co-ordination and preparation of annual budgets - P&L, Cash Flow and Balance Sheets.
- Cost centre reporting, control and analysis against budget and prior years
The right candidate for this role:
• Will be a Qualified Accountant - ACA, CIMA or ACCA ideally with a background within the manufacturing sector.
• Exposure of working in a costing and stock focused role would be advantageous.
In return, you will join an organisation that will be keen to develop and promote you for future financial and commercial positions.