Axon Moore have been engaged to source a Financial Controller based in Wakefield city centre. This opportunity has been created on the back of significant business growth, they are looking for a hands on Controller who will support the Managing Director in developing the function.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will be a key member of the senior leadership team having full control of the organisations finance function. This will be a hands on role with line management of a small team.
• Production of the monthly management accounts within the month end deadlines ensuring that kpi management information is included
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparation of weekly cash flow report
• Preparation of the year-end audit files and statutory accounts
• Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
• Management of all transactional finance duties including accounts payable, receivable, credit control and payroll
• Measure financial policies and procedures against actual performance
• Contribute to overall goals of the Finance Function through active participation in team and departmental meetings, and supporting internal initiatives
In order to be considered for the role you must:
Be a Qualified or Qualified by Experience accountant
Highly developed oral, written, and presentation skills, with an ability to communicate financial information effectively to non-finance managers
Commercially aware and able to apply and communicate technical knowledge in a clear and commercial way
The ability to influence and deliver change.
£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus & Package