Axon Moore are currently partnering a private equity backed manufacturer based in Castleford as they look to hire a newly qualified accountant into the function.
This role reports into the Financial Controller & will offer the chosen candidate an extremely broad remit providing support in a business partner capacity to non-finance stakeholders & core finance responsibilities, looking at management accounts & business planning activities.
You will be a key component in the provision of useful financial & management information which can be used for decision making & to identify opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
• Ensure monthly management and annual statutory reporting is accurate and delivered in line with reporting deadlines
• Support the review of the month end close process with the aim of improving month end close
• Review monthly financial results with stakeholders, ensuring all issues are documented and appropriate actions agreed
• Responsible for the annual budget and reforecasting processes
• Provide support to stakeholders on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis
• Support any ad-hoc projects as required
• Working as finance business partner across the organisation, analyse, report and improve on performance efficiency and cost saving opportunities across the business.
In order to be considered for the role, you must:
• Newly Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or finalist
• Strong analytical skill-set
• Commercially aware
• Ability to influence
• £33,000 - £38,000
• Strong Benefits
• On-site Parking