A leading professional services organisation are looking for a qualified accountant, with strong MI analysis and commercial skills to join their team.
Working for a well established institute, you will gain excellent exposure to all types of businesses, working closely with Owners and Directors to prepare them for a sale. Your new company will offer a clear route to promotion where you will gain greater exposure to working with high network individuals.
• Project management: individuals will be responsible for the delivery of client facing projects, being the main day to day point of contact for senior client contacts.
• Team work: individuals will be key team members on large complex assignments and will lead work streams on smaller and medium size engagements.
• Building relationships: individuals will be required to build and sustain relationships with client management team members for the benefit of the Firm as well as acting as an ambassador and role model for the Firm.
• Business development: individuals will be required to build, commercialise and sustain relationships with management team members for the benefit of the Firm. Individuals will be required to develop propositions, focusing on specific themes and/or clients.
• Developing people: individuals will need to demonstrate the ability to give clear directions, as well as positive and constructive feedback. They will coach less experienced staff and actively assist in the development of others.
• Delivering quality service and time management: Individuals will be required to monitor and deliver high quality service to clients (both internal and external). They will need to be able to manage their own time, plan and organise work tasks, monitor progress and meet deadlines. Individuals will be proficient at managing multiple priorities.
• Advisory skills: Individuals will provide advice as a trusted adviser, using their skill, experience and understanding of transactions to the advantage of their client.