Senior Financial Accountant | Manchester | Retail | £40k-£45k |Excellent Progression Opportunities
My client is a well renowned, Manchester based, international retailer with a strong brand, reputation for quality and a thriving business featuring a strong e-commerce platform and established multi-site high street presence.
Our client is looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and passionate Senior Financial Accountant to join their finance team in a technically varied and challenging role. The successful candidate will report directly into the senior reporting manager and will be join a vibrant team in a state of the art office space.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Preparation of year end statutory accounts for multiple entities
• Provision of audit information and liaison with groups auditors
• Budgeting and forecasting for entities within the group
• Production of cash flow forecasts for group subsidiaries
• Implementation of process improvements to internal control infrastructure
• Assist the Head of Financial Reporting with ad-hoc tasks
The ideal candidate will be:
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
• Technically strong with a strong attention to detail
• Ambitious and keen to progress in their career
This is a truly outstanding opportunity to partner with a highly entrepreneurial and rapidly growing international business in a broad role that you can really define and make your own. We are looking for an ambitious individual who enjoys adding value, driving change and contributing to the success of a top quality business.