Head of Finance | Retail | Cheshire | £80-£100k
My client is an acquisitive and highly ambitious retail business based in Cheshire.
Due to continued growth and development within the business, the company is now looking for an ambitious and dynamic Head of Finance.
There is a huge desire to continue to grow what is already a successful business which has recently made a strategically important acquisition into its group structure.
As Head of Finance, you will be responsible for all commercial and financial reporting matters, partnering with a high calibre and extremely experienced leadership team to take the business forward into its next phase.
Any exposure to retail and/or wholesale is helpful, but not essential. More important, is a robust nature, a desire to be close to the detail and to help an extremely high potential business grow, thrive and develop.
What you’ll need;
• ACA, CIMA qualified
• Ability to influence at all levels of the business
• Ability to coach & develop others to improve service delivered and individual performance
• Experience of overseeing complex finance processes such as reporting (internal and external) and business planning and forecasting
• Demonstrable experience of financial reporting and forecasting in a multi-site organisation
• An understanding of financial systems and experience of using technology to reduce reporting timelines and standards