Axon Moore are delighted to have been engaged by a true global manufacturer based in Doncaster to assist in sourcing a high calibre qualified accountant to join the group finance function as Group Reporting Manager.
This role reports directly into the Group Finance Director. You will be tasked on managing the global group reporting & consolidation process for month end results, forecasting & budgeting. To analyse the performance of the group and provide c-suite level management with insight to support decision making.
This role would ideally suit an ACA 1st/2nd time mover or industry equivalent.
• Global consolidation for reporting, forecasting & budgeting
• Preparation of the monthly management reporting pack including commentary
• Develop & maintain regular & ad-hoc reports
• Monitor & report on performance
• Monitor & reporting of global CAPEX
In order to be considered for this role you must be:
• A Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
• Talented at building relationships across all levels
• Technically astute with strong analytical & IT skills
• £40,000 - £50,000
• Car Allowance
• Accelerated career progression