Axon Moore are exclusively working on behalf of a high growth AIM listed financial services consultancy who are have gone through a period of exponential growth. With a forward looking, 5-year plan, the business will continue its growth trajectory, creating a fantastic proposition for a high calibre accountant with a strong work ethic.
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, this is an ideal opportunity for an ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA accountant who is looking for a role a role in a fast-paced environment, working closely with a high calibre finance function.
• Provide end to end accounts support to the Group Financial Controller
• Preparation of monthly management accounts & reports
• Budgeting and Forecasting
• Cash flow management / forecasting to ensure covenant compliance
• Preparation of statutory accounts
• Assisting with the annual audit
• Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
• Regulatory reporting as set by the FCA
• Business partnering internal teams including Operations, Sales and Marketing to maintain relationships and best practice
• CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA Qualified
• Experience in statutory reporting
• Strong communication skills, regularly communicating with senior stakeholders
• Self-starter with a strong work ethic