Axon Moore is exclusively partnering with a growing and unique private equity sports company based near Preston. This opportunity is to join a SME sporting brand that is currently going through a growth stage and looking to bring in a hands-on Head of Finance. This position will be involved in all areas of the business including commercial, financial and reporting to a high calibre CFO.
The role will include:
• To establish, maintain and improve the financial systems of the business and control environment
• Providing senior commercial and financial input to their sporting consumer products
• Lead on internal and external reporting, production of monthly management accounts, year-end and management information
• Overseeing the production of the Financial Accounts and payroll and developing a strong team of 5
• Improving and setting up new controls/processes
• Manage working capital cycle, WIP, stock levels and cash flow forecasting
• Running the annual external audit process and statutory accounts production
• Have full ownership of the P&L, balance sheet reconciliations and commercial projects
• Supporting the MD and CFO with any financials and commercial support
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant from either a ACA, CIMA or ACCA background and ideally have a sporting interest. You will need to have a solid level of accounting background, excellent commercial experience and use to a SME environment.
Salary is £60k - £70k + bonus + benefits
For further details please contact Perran at Axon Moore for immediate consideration and further details.