Interim Finance Manager
Up to £400 per day
3 – 6 Months
Outskirts of Leeds Centre
Our client is a leading Professional Services business on the outskirts of Leeds Centre. They are looking for a strong FM to support the FC with the management of various functions, assuring the effective administration of daily operation and services of the Functions Management Accounts are performed effectively and efficiently.
The role will involve:
• Overseeing the production of monthly management accounts, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts and balance sheet reconciliations to agreed deadlines and SLA’s.
• Providing business partnering services to facilitate ongoing budget control and efficiency development.
• Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers as part of the Financial Services function.
• To manage two to three Direct Reports.
• Management of a team of Management Accountants to ensure:
- the accurate and timely production of management information,
- Balance sheet account reconciliations are performed in a timely manner, any reconciling items are identified and resolved and risks and opportunities are identified and communicated to the Financial Controller,
- Business Partnering support is provide.
• Development of Monthly reporting requirements with key Customers to ensure that information provided is relevant, accurate and timely.
Please get in touch ASAP if interested in applying for this role, as an ideal start date is preferred.