Axon Moore are currently working with an entrepreneurial business with an exciting growth strategy based in Manchester; who are looking for a Data Analyst to join their Commercial team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and assisting the delivery of key analytical and modelling projects to add significant value to the business model. Being part of one of the UK’s most progressive online companies; you’ll have unrivalled opportunity to influence and lead business critical decisions.
Data Analyst duties:
• Work alongside the Head of Analytics and Modelling to deliver big ticket analytical projects
• Lead projects from start to finish which result in key benefits to the bottom line
• Build and maintain close relationships with key stakeholders in Marketing to deliver projects that optimise profitability
• Managing relationships with data tracking agencies
• Identify opportunities to extract extra value from the business model
• Build and implement statistical models to highlight opportunities to improve conversion
• Recommend/monitor tests highlighted from findings
• VBA/SQL, Advanced MS Excel and statistical modelling packages - Essential
• A minimum of a 2.1 degree (or equivalent) in a highly numerate subject - Essential
• MSc/PhD in a highly numerate subject– Desirable
Excellent range of company benefits plus a competitive salary and quarterly bonus will be on offer. Free parking included.