Axon Moore has been exclusively engaged by an award-winning technology business based in South Manchester with private equity investment and a remarkable growth journey.
The business has grown rapidly in recent years and now generates revenue of c.£650m and has an ambitious shareholder strategy and investment plans. Setting itself apart by recruiting the best talent to help this entrepreneurial business scale quickly the business is famous for the way it looks after its customers and people.
• Calculating, reviewing and posting month end costs to the P&L
• Production of monthly KPI packs that include P&L variance analysis and commentary
• Balance sheet reconciliations, review and sign off
• Support the preparation of annual budgets
• Support the year end audit and accounts process including preparation of tax packs
• Support the cash flow reporting and forecasting cycle including populating daily actuals
• Accountability for three overseas entities involving regular dialogue with the local general manager
• Preparation of month end financial dashboard slides
• Take accountability for resolving system issues and progressing process improvements
• Take accountability for insurance cover and regulatory reporting
• Ownership of banking relationships, mandates and payment approvals
• Identify and highlight process improvements to generate efficiencies
• Act as a finance business partner to support the wider business
• Manage two assistant accountants
• CIMA/ ACCA Qualified
• The role will suit someone looking to work in a fast paced/ dynamic work environment
• A strong communicator due to business partnering responsibilities
We are in the process of shortlisting candidates for a Management Accountant opportunity, holding responsibility for a small team of assistants. This role could provide an ambitious candidate with the experience and achievements that will support them to gain senior roles in the future.