Axon Moore Are currently recruiting for a market leading business based in Bolton who are looking for a Record to Report (RTR) Accountant to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
As an RTR Accountant, you will be providing assistant and support to the key stakeholders ensuring and maintaining the integrity of the general ledger.
• Providing first level support to Cognizant in all aspects of their Record to Report activities
• Responding to 2nd level escalations from internal finance stakeholders which cannot be solved with the Global Back Office and feeding back to Global Back Office
• Assisting in journal postings where needed for more complicated transactions
• Reviewing and monitoring volumes of open transactions in core systems (eg Concur, Navision)
• Monitoring trial balances/ general ledgers for accuracy and completeness
• Dealing with KPIs and providing direction when needed
• Ensuring that Global Back Office are updated on all UK/Group changes and policies
• Root cause analysis of items where issues are found at the end of the process in PTP.
• Continuous process improvement
• Ensuring tight cost control, supporting lean initiatives and maintaining integrity on systems
• Adhoc duties as and when required
• University degree
• Full/part qualified accounting qualification: ACCA, ACA, CIMA
• Previous Record to Report/ General accounting experience is essential
• Experience of Navision is preferable
• Experience in a similar role within a multi-site business is desirable
• Prior experience working in an outsourced FSSC is preferable