Interim Financial Controller
Up to £400 per day
3 – 6 Months
We are delighted to be exclusively partnering with a successful facilities management business on the outskirts of Bradford. The role will be working closely with the CFO and is a newly created role with the potential to go permanent.
Main duties of this role include:
• Preparation of financial statements, financial reports and other analyses as required are completed on time and to the required standard.
• Budget variance analysis and upward reporting of significant differences.
• Maintenance of nominal structure ensuring compliance with group practices.
• Maintenance of VAT, PAYE and other tax affairs to ensure they are in line with regulatory requirements.
• Oversee weekly cash flow forecasts
• Attend Board meetings as required to deliver financial reports
• Support the Senior Management Team in the management of the Company's accounting systems and internal controls.
• Assist in the upgrade of financial systems to promote operational efficiency
• Ensure records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Ensure compliance with financial legal and regulatory requirements.
• Contribute to strategic discussions as requested by the Senior Management Team
Please apply for this role ASAP to be considered, as an immediate start date would be ideal.