Axon Moore is exclusively partnering with an international manufacturing company based in Burnley who are looking to build a new arm to their commercial finance team. This is a fantastic newly created opportunity to join a business that is looking to drive new a new financial and commercial planning model. This role will directly report into a high calibre Group Finance Director and will work closely with several senior stakeholders across the business and overseas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Deliver standardisation of the group management accounting and commercial processes
• Prepare the commentary on strategic commercial packs and support capex management and spend annually
• Drive the full commercial function on product costings, margins, sales, overheads and complex financial planning
• Flash reporting, senior ad hoc analysis and financial modelling
• Manage and develop effective international relationships with several key areas of the business
• Ad hoc senior commercial analysis
• Work with the international team to drive different commercial projects including improving the month end process
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant from either a ACA, CIMA or ACCA background with a strong academic track record and experience of working in a fast paced and commercial environment. If you do have experience working within a manufacturing company it would be beneficial but not crucial. In return, you will join an organisation that will be keen to develop and promote this successful candidate for future senior financial and commercial positions.
For further details or immediate consideration then please contact Perran at Axon Moore.