Axon Moore are partnering with a leading retailer in Leeds, the company are seeking a detailed-oriented individual with the capacity to process high volume data due to a busy period and the rapidly increasing turnover. This is perfect for an individual wanting to get involved in a swiftly growing business.
You will be responsible for preparing the payroll to upload stage using the time & attendance system. The key objective for the Payroll Assistant/Administrator is to assist in the smooth running of the payroll process on a weekly basis. You are encouraged to take ownership of your own work within a high volume payroll environment, you will be working as part of a small productive payroll team who excel in continuous accuracy.
Duties will include but are not limited to:-
• Weekly register for your designated sites – this includes booking absences, checking hours and correcting any reported anomalies
• Booking holidays on the Time and Attendance System
• Preparing agency time sheets and reporting
• Holiday entitlement calculations
• Processing new starters and leavers on the Time and Attendance System and payroll
• Creating personnel files
• Weekly and Monthly reporting: head count analysis, payroll hours, labour costs, KPI’s
• Enrolling employees on the T&A system and issuing swipe cards
• Analyzing and reporting on payroll data
• Electronic filing for leavers and payroll reports
• Recording disciplinary records
You will be rewarded the a salary of up to £22,000, free parking, 28 days holiday and a 3pm finish on a Friday!