Axon Moore are assisting our client, a large household name. with the recruitment of a Finance Manager. This will be a business facing role where you will work with a small team to report on sales and work to help a business unit towards its budget.
• Provision of accurate financial information and analysis
• Business partnering with non-finance staff to inform decision making
• Preparation of capex proposals and scenario modelling
• Maintaining robust financial controls across the business unit
Applicants will require:
• Full formal accounting qualification, either ACA/ACCA/CIMA
• Strong IT skills including advanced Excel
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of working within a large corporate environment is preferable
• An ability to work with large data sets and derive meaningful MI to aid decision making
• Prior staff management experience is preferable
• Strong commercial acumen
Our client can offer tremendous career development potential and the opportunity to spend time within a variety of different areas of finance.
The role offers a salary of £50-60,000 plus car allowance, bonus and a strong pension