An exciting Project Accountant position has arisen within a PE backed organisation in South Birmingham. You will need to be at least a Part Qualified Accountant with relevant experience in Project/Acquisition type work as you will be exposed to the key commercial decisions that my client make on a day-to-day basis.
Having excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential within this role - you will be working closely key external stakeholders, executive committee and board members. This position is an integral part of the finance team and will help shape the future of the business through supporting their Acquisitions Strategy.
- Support the CFO & Acquisitions team in the creation of the board presentations through to final integration of the acquisition into the business
- Establish realistic post acquisition budgets and integration budgets
- Project manage the Finance project plans for each acquisition
- To ensure that any new acquisitions are fully integrated into the existing management accounts process.
- Oversee transition into standardised structure, financial systems, process & control
- High levels of Communication skills
- Finalist/Qualified in (CIMA, ACCA)
- Highly competent in Excel & PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic and not afraid to Challenge type personality
- Self Starter
Further information will be provided to successful candidates.