Axon Moore have been retained to work with a recently private equity backed services business in Blackburn who have created a new FP&A Manager position. This role is to help drive a new senior commercial insight to the board and to dive into key commercial ad hoc projects. Following the recent private equity investment there is now a real desire to build a real commercial finance capability to help drive all areas of business within their acceleration. This role will be reporting into a high calibre CFO and work closely with several directors across the group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop the short/medium and long term financial planning and reporting strategy. To initiate, design and develop a meaningful reporting tools to enable all levels of management to fully understand and monitor performance of all elements of the business
• Reviewing and developing the current financial planning and reporting processes across the business
• Delivering and create detailed annual budgets, strategic planning & quarterly forecasts for all operating units
• Financial and scenario modelling for the fast-growing subsidiaries and producing monthly reporting analysis
• To liaise to board level, to understand their information requirements and to present and interpret data and analysis produced
• To help support effective use of financial planning and reporting outputs
• Construct and update the dynamic cash flow forecasting model
• Support the company with M&A activity
• Business partnering with several key stakeholders across different divisions and PE house
You will be a fully qualified accountant from either a ACA, CIMA or ACCA background with a strong academic track record and experience of working in a fast-paced and commercial environment. In return, you will join an organisation that will be keen to develop and promote this successful candidate for future senior financial and commercial positions.
The package is £60k - £70k + bonus + benefits
For further details or immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore.