Axon Moore is currently representing a leading Retail brand located in Manchester City Centre who are keen to expand their finance team with the appointment of a Finance Analyst. Reporting to senior management this would be an ideal opportunity for a part qualified candidate who is looking for a challenging role in which they can get exposure to various aspects of accounts.
Full study support will be provided alongside excellent mentoring and long-term career prospects for high achievers.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Supporting senior management with budgeting and forecasting
• Creation and maintenance of financial models, which can be used to forecast and compare performance for wider project teams
• Independently producing and reviewing monthly management accounts for specific projects, including transactional analysis and forecasting against business plans
• Partnering with the Senior members of other teams providing appropriate insight and challenge to help drive performance
• Attending board meetings, answering questions and providing financial insight to attendees, up to and including exec level
• Presenting financial results into actionable commercial advice
• Weekly/Monthly/quarterly performance reporting including trend analysis for specific projects
• Liaising with the Financial Control team to ensure accurate accounting, identifying risks & opportunities
• Assisting with continuous improvement to the business case approval process
To apply for this role, candidates must;
• Be CIMA/ACCA part qualified
• Have experience working with large data sets
• Have strong excel skills