Axon Moore are have been engaged to source a fantastic Commercial Finance Manager role. Our client is a large retailer with a superb growth record in recent years.
The CFM will report directly to the The Head of Commercial Finance with a dotted line to a designated board level director. You will manage a team of 1 in providing pro-active and value-adding insight across a variety of areas. From there, you will take their findings to a variety of senior stakeholders across the business to help form and ensure the delivery of ongoing commercial strategy.
• Ensuring that business performance is analysed and understood and that commercial areas such as buying / demand planning / merchandising are assisted in their decision making
• Working with merchandising team to understand and drive margin
• Partnering with senior management / directors in development and delivery of the annual plan with identification of key risks and opportunities throughout the process
Run with the planning & forecasting cycle
• Ad-hoc Analysis
• Ongoing development of business intelligence tools to sharpen analysis and the speed at which it can be delivered
Key experience / skills / personality:
• Fully qualified (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with a minimum 1 year PQE
• Retail background is highly desirable, though consideration could be given to other fast-paced areas such as FMCG
• Strong experience of influencing others
• Strong personable character required – you’ll need to be capable of building senior level relationships and influencing people
£40,000 - £47,500
Full benefits package