Axon Moore have been engaged to source a Group Reporting Accountant. Our client is a well-known, fast-paced business, with operations across the country.
Continued growth and ongoing change within the business has allowed a role to be formed which will support elements of existing positions, in addition to taking the lead on a variety of business improvement initiatives. This role offers great variety with a blend between core business as usual & project related activities and will require a pro-active character who enjoys taking responsibility for delivery.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
• assisting with the preparation of the group management accounts and kpi reporting
• investigation and explanation of group performance variances
• reconciliation of all intercompany balances
• assisting with the preparation of the half and full year group financial statements and statutory accounts
• working on technical accounting projects
In order to be considered for the role you must:
• strong financial accounting skills including thorough practical knowledge of IFRS
• ACA qualified with a strong academic track record
• pride in producing high quality, accurate and timely information – high attention to detail
• strong analytical and excel skills
£40,000 - £45,000