Axon Moore are currently representing a leading manufacturer based in South Manchester. Operating as a clear leader in their field, the role presents a fantastic opportunity for the suitable individual to hold a value adding role in a growing finance team.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this role would be suitable for someone looking to hold a varied role that provides exposure to group reporting and multiple P&L analysis; resulting in a position that will give the postholder a rich breadth of knowledge.
• Intercompany reconciliation of multiple entities
• Consolidate financial analysis for group reporting
• Provide assistance during annual statutory accounts preparation
• P&L forecasting and balance sheet analysis as required
• Balance sheet reconciliation tasks
• Consolidation of annual budgets, including cash flow planning
• Work closely with the Financial Controller to diaries accurate budgeting and monthly reporting requirements
• Provide ad-hoc improvement analysis on current systems and reporting processes
• Liaise with auditors when required
• Qualified ACCA/ CIMA or Qualified by Experience
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Manufacturing or similar sector background