Axon Moore is partnering with an international manufacturing/retail business based in Greater Manchester who are looking to build a new arm to their finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that understands the importance of business partnering within finance with very limited month end process. This newly created role will directly report into a high calibre Head of Commercial Finance and will work closely with several senior stakeholders across the business and overseas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Review the key drivers around product costings, margins, sales, overheads and logistics/warehousing
• Provide insightful support and challenge key costing decisions among different divisions
• Support the costing and pricing finance team with their budgeting and monthly forecasting
• Flash reporting, senior ad hoc analysis and provide monthly reporting with commentary
• Provide clarity on the key drivers impacting storage and warehouse costs
• Manage and develop effective international relationships with several key areas of the business
• Ad hoc projects
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant from either a ACA, CIMA or ACCA background with manufacturing experience and exposure of working in a costings role. In return, you will join an organisation that will be keen to develop and promote this successful candidate for future senior financial and commercial positions.
For further details or immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore.