Axon Moore are partnering with a fast growing, private equity backed services business based near Wigan. This is a compelling opportunity to join a business that has gone through significant growth since starting only a few years ago and are looking to bring in a hands-on Senior Investment Manager. This newly created position will be working very closely with the board and may have the opportunity to list the business in the medium-long term. This varied industry role will be focusing on driving performance of key investments and delivery of M&A to further grow the portfolio.
The role will include:
• Driving the end-to-end investment process including identifying a deal, developing a strategic business plan, structuring and agreeing an offer and ultimately deal execution
• Raising debt and equity on a deal-by-deal basis
• Business valuations using a range of investment appraisal techniques
• Transacting and advising on all several key stages of mandates
• Reviewing and advising on due diligence reports and procedures
• Preparing both operating and funding models for clients
• Develop external relationships
• Partner senior stakeholders and the board in presenting and explaining financial information and performance of the investment portfolio
• Ad hoc senior commercial projects
You will be a fully qualified ACA accountant with a corporate finance and deals background and enjoy working within a growing SME environment. You will need to have a strong academic track record and excellent commercial acumen. This is a unique opportunity to carve a career in corporate finance and be part of this business’ growth story.
As this is a newly created role, the salary will be ranging from £65k - £90k + bonus + benefits based on experience.
For further details please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore.