Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with a fast growing, international retail business based in the Lancashire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has gone through progressive and aggressive growth and are looking to bring in a Senior Finance Manager. This instantly recognised company have created this role due another acquisition and will be working very closely to senior stakeholders. This varied role will be focusing commercially on the numbers and driving a successful finance team.
The role will include:
• Have full ownership of the P&L, commercial projects and the commercial team
• Overseeing the full production of the management accounts and linking the system transformation/integration project to your team
• Developing a strong mix of qualified and part qualified team and drive recruitment where necessary
• Lead the development of the production of monthly accounts and management information and analysis
• Develop strong understanding of core KPIs and work closely with different teams to understand and drive performance based on KPI analysis
• Create processes, develop controls, efficiencies for the full finance function and make changes
• Partner senior stakeholders and board in presenting and explaining financial information and performance of the business
You will be a fully qualified accountant and worked within a commercially minded business environment. You will need to have a solid level of accounting background, excellent commercial experience and have exposure in managing a team. This will be a significant role to get into an exciting role with lots of change and challenges and be a part of an exciting journey. My client will also look at candidates straight from practice.
Salary is £55k - £65k + bonus + benefits
For further details please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore for immediate consideration.