Axon Moore are currently recruiting for a successful business based in the Walsall area who are looking for a Group Payroll Manager to join their team.
• To supervise the Group Services payroll team. You will be supervising a total number of 4 employees.
• To motivate, develop and lead the Payroll team and to schedule regular 1:2:1’s, objective setting and PDR’s in order to measure and enhance individual and team performance.
• To maintain strict compliance with all statutory legislation. Regulatory requirements and information security i.e. HMRC, Pensions, Regulator, ISO27001, GDPR.
• To assist with the integration of any company acquisitions/TUPE Transfers.
• One years supervisory or management experience.
• To have gained a CIPP or similar accounting qualification.
• Payroll upgrades i.e. planning, scheduling, testing, signing off.
• Financial reporting analysis.
• A thorough knowledge and understanding of current and upcoming PAYE legislation, pension auto enrolment/re-enrolment, RTI, manual calculations, P11D’s PAYE Settlement agreements.
• Payroll consolidation.
• End to payroll and benefit processing.
• Experience of data migration, parallel running, project involvement.