6 -9 month interim contract | up to £250 per day | One of Yorkshires fastest growing organisations | Dynamic PE backed | Immediate start
Axon Moore is recruiting an Interim Management Accountant for a private equity backed brand, experiencing rapid growth based in the heart of York. The organisation are a dynamic and fast-paced private equity backed service brand that are looking to build upon an already successful finance department.
From a high level, this role will have an emphasis on the development and enhancement of the finance function across the group. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be instrumental in supporting head office operations and you will have a key focus on month end processing. Aside from day to day duties, you will have a project scope on operations and systems improvements and migrating away from manual processing.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Prepare month-end balance sheet reconciliations and control accounts
- Ensure integrity within financial systems and accounting records
- Assist with acquired business integrations into the group
- Drive process improvements to ensure a more effective finance function
- Provide variance analysis and commentary for management packs
- You are a qualified management accountant with a high attention to detail
- Proven experience in a fast-paced accounting function working to deadlines
- High level of computer literacy, especially with Excel and advanced functions
- Interest in process improvement and driving change within a business
- Ability to manage multiple workloads and stakeholders as well as managing expectations effectively