Global Brand Name | FMCG Decision Support Role | 12-month fixed term contract | Rapid growth
Salary: up to £50,000 + benefits
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Finance Director, this Financial Accounting role will be instrumental in supporting senior management and the international parent company in making business-wise decisions. This role will also play a key role in month-end duties at a group level and assisting with the quarterly budgeting and forecasting for overheads. The role has become available due to growth and finance/systems projects within the organisation.
- Provide data analysis and commentary to senior management to support crucial decisions
- Prepare the balance sheet pack for review
- Review central overheads monthly and post journals
- Assist in audit preparation for year end and SOX audit
- Prepare budget and quarterly forecast for the overheads
You are a qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with at least 1 years post qualification experience in a commercial environment.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume across or call Tom Betteridge on 0113 237 2953.