Axon Moore are working collaboratively with a retail business based in Leeds city centre, who are looking for a Financial Accounting Manager, who would enjoy the responsibilities of leading a large finance team.
The key responsibilities as Financial Accounting Manager will be:
Variance analysis of key balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
Statutory format cash flow monthly & rolling forecast (monthly) to include in the management accounts pack/reporting
Understanding the processes and procedures in place to ensure stock accuracy & ensuring that these are documented.
Balance sheet & cash flow budgeting processes
Maintenance of rolling cash flow forecast and cash plan and deal with matters arising in conjunction with the Head of Accounting
Authorisation of payments/BACS as required & checking payments back to source documentation
The ideal person for this role:
• Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA
• 2/3 years experiences in Industry
• Technical Accounting Background
• Experienced in management of high performing team
• Desire to add value to the business and can understand and see the wider business impact of decisions