Axon Moore are partnering with a well-established, P.E backed business based in Warrington who are looking to bring and experienced Management Accountant into their team. Working closely with key stakeholders in Europe, it is essential for the successful applicant to have experience working with overseas entities.
The role is ideally suited for a newly qualified CIMA/ ACCA or an individual almost completing their studies. The position presents itself as an ideal opportunity to gain great exposure to team management, business partnering and high levels of exposure of multi-national accounting.
• Management accounts of multiple overseas entities
• Day to day management and mentoring of a small team
• Ownership of statutory reporting and VAT returns
• Key relationship building with internal and external stakeholder, providing support when required
• Mitigating risk and identifying opportunity through balance sheet analysis and cashflow forecasting
• Collaborate with relevant local teams to ensure full compliance with reporting and tax requirements
• Continually seek improvements of financial controls and procedures
• Newly Qualified ACCA/CIMA or finalist
• Proactive, self-starter with leadership qualities
• Working experience of Sage, MS office desirable but not essential