My client is a highly entrepreneurial private equity backed business with excellent growth plans based in Manchester. Led by an excellent management team the business has had amazing success of the past few years. As a result of this growth they are now looking for a Assistant Commercial Analyst to join their dynamic and forward thinking team.
Reporting directly to Head of Finance the successful candidate will get exposure to a wide variety of areas working alongside key decision makers in the business.
This is will be an ideal learning opportunity for a highly ambitious and numerical Graduate with excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Liaising with Field Property staff and setting KPI’s to create drive and focus
• Ad-hoc analysis focused around transportation cost reduction
• Data analysis to improve efficiency
• Sourcing new site locations along with improving existing sites
• Business wide implementation and maintenance of an existing model to minimise travel cost whilst maximising profit
To apply for this role candidates must;
• Hold a numerical or scientific based degree and at least ABB at A-Level
• Have experience of building statistical models and working with large amounts of data
• Have strong Excel and SQL skills
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment