Axon Moore are partnering with a market leader in the logistics / distribution industry. With a stronghold on the market and a history of continued growth the business presents itself as a fantastic opportunity for a high calibre finance professional to join a progressive and ambitious team on an interim basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful applicant will be dealing with high volumes of data, modelling and manipulating the data into a variety of MI reports as required.
• Analysis of commercial data provided by customers to determine cost savings initiatives.
• Data analysis of internal information to understand the efficiency of staffing models across multiple sites.
• External facing responsibilities, representing the business whilst liaising with key stakeholders to provide analysis on commercial aspects of their data.
• Acting as a key relationship builder for new customers, liaising with key stakeholders and provide a high level of service.
• Key player in any bid writing for future tenders.
• Ad-hoc data analysis, providing commercial insight for colleagues.
• ACA / CIMA/ ACCA qualified or strong commercial background.
• Advanced Excel is essential.
• Experience in commercial data interpretation is essential.
• Ability to adapt to a fast moving organisation and hit the ground running. .
• Strong interpersonal skills