Commercial Decision Support | Major Financial Services Provider | £40,000pr | 9-months fixed term | Immediate start | Leeds City Centre | Premium offices
Axon Moore has been engaged by a top-tier Financial Services organisation on a Finance Business Partner opportunity based in Leeds City Centre. Working closely with commercial directors, this role will be instrumental in providing key insights and driving efficiencies in a major division. The organisation is a best-in-class employer that can provide growth, development and mentorship as can be seen in their current and previous employees.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be involved with the organisations strategic goals and take ownership of a cost base in order to enhance decision support.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner, your responsibilities will include:
• Provide reporting and analysis to commercial partners
• Deliver insight and further analysis on the organisation’s strategic goals
• Produce monthly expense reports accompanied by commentary and challenging insight
• Design a high quality and effective planning process for costs
• Assist with quarterly forecasting and consolidate with relevant business partners
The ideal candidate will be an accounting qualified professional with experience in providing insights and analysis in line with a greater strategic goal. As an inquisitive business partner, you have a keen eye for detail and an exceptional business acumen, which enables you to ask important questions and dig deeper.
For more information please apply with your CV. Alternatively, to find out more please call Tom Betteridge on 0113 426 0146.