Group Accountant | Retail | Manchester | ACA | £50 - £60k + benefits
Axon Moore are working with a leading retail brand based in Manchester, looking to recruit an ambitious Group Accountant following an extended period of growth.
Having seen the development of the brand in recent years both at home and abroad, the business is now looking to create a market-leading Finance team at its stunning Manchester head office.
Reporting into the Group Finance Manager and working across multiple company brands, the Group Accountant will take responsibility for the following;
• Ongoing financial control of the group and continuous development of creating best practice
• Preparation of the consolidated group accounts and model
• Provide support to the Group Financial Reporting Manager and management team as necessary
• Preparation of company statutory accounts and VAT and Tax submissions
• Ongoing project work across the globe as necessary (no travel required)
• Assist in the preparation of an internal audit plan to be implemented group wide
The successful candidate will have the following background;
• ACA qualified within a top10 practice
• Demonstrable experience within an international business would be desirable
• The capability to work cross-functionally with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
• 2:1 degree as a minimum