An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join a well-established Banking Group here in the centre of Leeds. The successful candidate will be taking ownership of the cost base for specific divisions and working closely with the Commercial Directors, as well as Internal and External Business Partners. You will also report and work closely with the Senior Finance Business Partner, Budget holders, Stakeholders and external auditors. This is a 9 months fixed term contract within a fast paced growing business.
• Support stakeholders on ad-hoc reporting and analysis, to support commercial decision making.
• Provide insight and analysis for divisional strategic initiatives.
• Drive continuous improvement in monthly reporting process.
• Production of quarterly costs and forecasts.
• Design and implement a more streamlined and efficient cost planning process.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Proven experience in a similar analytical role within a large corporate business
• Advanced levels of proficiency in the use of Excel – pivots tables, Macros etc
• Working knowledge of business intelligence reporting systems, reports maintenance & data extraction
• Be comfortable processing large volumes of data & able to cross reference a number of sources to ensure accuracy of data
• A passion for analytics with excellent attention to detail
• Exposure to challenging stakeholders
• Continuous improvement mind-set, passionate about driving efficiencies and adding value.
In return the business is offering 35 hours per week and a salary between £30 - £35k, with a host of different benefits.
If this job appeals to you please apply.