Axon Moore are working exclusively for a very profitable business in Leeds. They distribute high-end products to a significant number of retailers across the UK and are now poised to grow by acquisition.
Working very closely with the CFO you will be instrumental in developing the accounting structure, controls and systems ahead of the planned growth. This will involve taking responsibility for scaling the accounting environment as new distribution agreements are signed.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a small but very successful business. You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA, ACCA) and have a range of experience that covers the full cycle of accounting.
Working closely with a commercially focused and pro-active CFO will appeal to you. There will be plenty to learn in the coming years and this role should naturally evolve to take on more responsibility as the business identifies new opportunities and accesses new markets.
Summary of duties:
• Produce accurate Monthly Management Accounts.
• Assist the CFO with quarterly forecasting and the annual budget process
• Involvement in business improvement projects and M&A
• Design and production of insightful MI
• Statutory returns and reporting and cash flow management
• To ensure that the processes and systems in place are in line with best practice and are scalable as the business grows.
• Take responsibility for the Nominal Ledger and ensure that all monthly entries are made
In return for your skills and experience the client is offering a market leading package.
We’re shortlisting this month so please forward your CV without delay.