Axon Moore is currently recruiting for a rapidly growing professional services business who are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their growing team. Reporting to and working closely alongside the Financial Controller, this would be the ideal opportunity for those looking for a varied and ever-changing role within a high growth dynamic business. This role offers full study support alongside fantastic mentoring opportunities. On-site parking available.
• Input into completion of consolidated monthly management accounts including balance sheet reconciliations and supporting detailed analysis to understand balance sheet position, revenue and margin drivers and cost base.
• Supporting tight cashflow management and assisting with weekly cashflow forecasting
• Development and support of weekly business KPI’s
• Assisting in modelling P&L projections over the short and long term.
• Assisting in the input of supplier invoices and reconciliation of supplier statements
• Ownership of business expenses process ensuring accurate treatment of VAT and timely payment to employees.
• Assisting with annual audits
• Supporting finance system implementation as well as on boarding of new acquisitions
• Systems development and process automation – continuous improvement ethos
• Tax compliance activity – VAT, PAYE and Corporation Tax
• Either holds or is at final level of a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA or ACCA)
• Prior experience in a management accountant / assistant accountant role including preparation of management accounts.
• Exposure to IT or related sector, working within a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
• Experience of working capital management within a business
• Experience of business acquisitions and subsequent systems integrations would be advantageous
• An ability to pay strict attention to detail in all aspects of the job ensuring deadlines are met as necessary, with an attitude of caring about what they do and the impact they make
• Eagerness to take ownership and responsibility for own activities and to pick issues up and work to successful resolution
• Strong communication skills with a positive attitude and a team player