Axon Moore are delighted to be working with a well-known business in York with an excellent reputation in the market. A rare opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to work as part of a small team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The role will be varied and include:
• Collection of debt by telephone and letter
• Focus on reducing aged debt and legal instructions
• Prepare regular debt management reports
• Resolve outstanding queries both internally and externally
• Review new customer applications
• Build relationships with internal and external contacts
With a strong background in Credit Control, you will possess the ability to influence and negotiate whilst making your own judgement on individual cases. As a relationship builder, you will enjoy working closely with your team and contacts to ensure effective best practice. There will also be the opportunity to assist the business in reviewing processes and bring innovative ideas to the team.
The role presents an excellent opportunity to shine and makes changes whilst reaping a very generous benefits package in return.