Commercial Analyst | Design | Start Up | High Growth |
Axon Moore are exclusively representing one of Manchester's fastest growing design businesses, as they look to hire a Commercial Analyst to assist their growth plans to open offices worldwide. The main purpose of this unique role is to ensure that accurate commercial analysis is provided to the board to aid decision making.
Based in Manchester city centre and reporting into the Finance Controller, we have an excellent opportunity for a part qualified/qualified analyst/accountant who is commercially driven to join the exciting organisation. Key responsibilities include:
• Creation & preparation of weekly KPI reporting pack
• Weekly and monthly employee and team utilisation reporting
• Weekly and monthly employee and team cost cover reporting
• Providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
• Supporting Finance Manager with various work including:
- Management account preparation. Particularly WIP calculation and procurement accruals & prepayments
- Annual budget preparation
- Quarterly re forecast
- Other ad hoc work
• Meetings with key impact budget holders to review actuals and forecasted spend
The ideal candidate will be bright, used to using their own initiative, and have the presence to be able to communicate effectively across the business with senior individuals. You must also have strong Excel skills with an energetic, highly motivated personality.
If you are keen to find out more and would like to have a confidential conversation about the business and the role, simply submit an application and someone will be in touch shortly.