Location: York, North Yorkshire
Salary: £200 - £300 per day
Role Benefit: £100mil t/o with national presence and market leader
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Year End Accountant/Company Accountant will be responsible for all related duties including P&L reporting, Balance Sheet and Cash flow preparation as well as assisting in management commentaries. In addition to this you will assist in performance and variance analysis, as well as compliance issues relating to taxation obligations. You will be responsible for maintaining Asset Registers. This Accountant will also be involved in the preparation of key stakeholder reports and you will have the opportunity to participate in team ad-hoc projects. This role will also revolve around the preparation statutory half-year and year-end reports which include liaison with auditors.
As this role develops, you will have the opportunity to progress within the business and be involved in more complex finance issues. Therefore, the successful Financial Accountant will be focussed and hungry for success.
As the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
• Month end support for all subsidiaries and intercompany transactions
• Produce monthly, quarterly and annual statutory reports
• Produce monthly and quarterly management reports for the executive team
• Preparation of all taxation
• Support treasury function for the group
• Fixed Asset Management
• Assist with stock control, including price review and reporting
• Mentor Accounts Receivable (local) and Accounts Payable (virtual) staff
You are degree qualified in Accounting or Finance. You will be experienced in month end duties within an international small to mid-size organisation. Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel is highly desirable given you are a system savvy individual. You will benefit from being analytical and enjoy solving complex problems.
This position is for the highly motivated with a strong work ethic as well as being a good team player. Excellent verbal and written skills are a must, and you enjoy contributing in a team-focussed environment.
This global organisation is averaging 50% growth, delivering a superior product all around the world. They manufacture a quality product, provide services and spare parts to their customer base.
• Share a passion - be part of a small but passionate organisation team that prides themselves on delivering results
• Be rewarded - £200 - £300 per day
• Grow your career - build your career in a great team environment
If this sounds like you, please send your Word Formatted resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Tom Betteridge quoting reference number TB33087FA in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.