Axon Moore are working with a hugely successful new media organisation based in the Northern Quarter who are recruiting an interim Group Financial Planning Manager for a period for 3 to 6 months.
As Group Financial Planning Manager you will own, develop and manage our integrated financial model, including scenario planning and working closely with senior management to identify revenue opportunities and cost initiatives.
• Challenge, own, develop and manage our integrated Financial Model (P&L, BS and CF).
• Constantly updating the Financial model working with the Accounting Team to reflect the latest view of the business therefore a deep understanding of the business and it’s moving parts will be required.
• Ensuring the Financial Model always reflects the Exec and Senior Management view of business and that outputs are easily understandable, concise and delivered on a timely basis.
• Developing the Financial Model to reflect changes to the business e.g. new entities, new revenue streams, new cost lines and international expansion.
• Scenario planning as required and directed by Exec and Senior Management
• Identification of revenue opportunities and cost initiatives and making recommendations in a simple and understandable way.
• Be the key Finance stakeholder in our Data Warehouse Project and be consistently looking to improve our internal processes through efficiency and automation.
• Working alongside the Content and Commercial teams to facilitate our Quarterly target setting process.
• Working with the departments (specifically Commercial, Content, Tech and Marketing teams) to assess project ROI and making recommendations.
• Reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
• Significant hands-on experience in best practice design, construction and administration of integrated financial models, incorporating all business activities on a monthly basis, including intercompany adjustments and consolidations.
• A background from an accountancy practice modelling team or similar, or within a data-rich business where you have spent a significant amount of time in role.
• Diligent, logical and quantitative in your approach, with strong commercial awareness.
• Capable of interfacing with a wide variety of stakeholders around the business.
• A Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
• Must love tech, financial modelling and be an expert in excel.
Please send a CV for immediate consideration.