This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk, with a meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under the pressure of strict deadlines, to join a fast-paced work environment.
• Receiving payments via BACS and cheques
• Reconciling accounts
• Liaising with the credit control team
• Raising and producing sales invoices/ credit notes
• Post payments and allocate cash to the ledger
• Completing credit checks
• Ad hoc reporting for the business where required
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record within a Sales Ledger role and have excellent communication skills whilst being proficient with Microsoft Office products. If you have a proactive approach to work and wish to become part of a dynamic finance team on a temporary basis, please apply!.
Onsite parking. Excellent benefits.