Axon Moore have been engaged by a market leading, private equity backed, business in Leeds. The client has four, fast growing, divisions totalling c£200m and their award winning teams have a proven track record of delivering transformational performance.
The ideal candidate will a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) who will be eager to work in a role which will allow them to add value and push the finance function forward. As Senior Management Accountant, you will be keen to progress whilst supporting and managing junior members of the team.
With several offices across the UK, the company recognises that flexible working and continuous support and development as an Employer is very important.
Summary of duties:
• Preparation, review and analysis of accurate and timely management accounts
• Assisting The Head of Management accounts and working closely with the 2 management accountants
• Balance sheet reviews Monthly/Quarterly
• VAT Return
• Supporting yearend audit
• Continual review and improvement of procedures and key controls
• Supporting the new financial system implementation
• Ad hoc projects and reporting
In return for your skills and experience the client is offering a market leading package.
We’re shortlisting this week so please forward your CV without delay